North Park Seafood Restaurant Adds “Record” Lobster Roll to Menu
Pete’s Seafood and Sandwich is looking for the biggest lobster roll fan in San Diego. And, we’ve got a special surprise for them…one FREE jumbo lobster roll.
Our newly-announced Jumbo Lobster Roll has more than 2 pounds of Maine lobster stuffed into a 16-inch roll. This is the biggest lobster roll in San Diego, maybe the entire west coast, maybe the entire country.
Our Jumbo Lobster Roll is typically an appetizer for 8 people or a meal for 4 people. But if you can show us you are the BIGGEST LOBSTER ROLL FAN IN TOWN, you get one roll for yourself. Or, share it with your friends if you’re feeling generous.
How to Enter
- Post a video, photo, or comments to social media. Tag one of our social media accounts (see below). And, hashtag #LobsterRollFan.
- Post by yourself or as a “team” with a group of friends or family.
- Post as many times as you want.
- Be creative, have fun…show us why you’re the BIGGEST lobster roll fan in San Diego.
- Entries must be posted by Midnight (pacific time) July 31, 2018.
- We’ll pick the post we like the most to win a free Jumbo Lobster Roll.
Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bostonpetes/
Our Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/petesseaandsand/
No purchase necessary to enter. There will be one (1) winner announced. The grand prize is one (1) jumbo lobster roll. Menu price $125. No cash value or cash equivalent. Persons may enter from any United States location. Prize pickup/delivery is only available at Pete’s Seafood and Sandwich in North Park, San Diego. The winning entry will be selecting by Pete’s Seafood and Sandwich and will be notified via the social media platform (Facebook or Instagram) that they enter from. The grand prize must be claimed within 30 days of announcement.